Monday 23 April 2012

Welcome Back to Term 2

We were very happy to be back to school this morning! It was lovely seeing each other and shared our delightful holiday fun. Ms Lin has rearranged all our desks and we are now sitting next to people who we want to know better. We also welcomed our new class member Mica who loves reading. 


Today we began studying about the Anzac Day.
Australia
New
Zealand 
Army
Corps
We discussed how soldiers gave up their lives for us and we need to remember their bravery.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that anzac day was a very important day of the year. I thought that Naomi will be a good friend so I chose her to sit next to me. I am happy to be back at school too!

      Delete
  2. It is very nice that we are learning about Anzac day and what it means. From now on we have to remember about all the bravery the men did for us! I made Anzac cookies tonight for us to share at school tomorrow. Georgia

    ReplyDelete